BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

9 de outubro de 2010

Cause I'm a freak bitch baby

Yeah I don't really wanna make sense today, so let's post some random thoughts, or maybe not. Ok, I can't do this so let's just ignore the title of this text and talk about real stuff. Like, I just watched a movie called ''The Last Song''.. well, I don't think you all know this movie because it's a Miley Cyrus one...er. Yeah, this is the one that she and her breath-taking boyfriend did together. The only problem about the whole bullshit is that this movie really left a random thought in my mind. Not random, actually, nothing about my life is random.
Truth is that everything that involves summer romance has my name on it. All the best relationships I ever had was in the middle of the summer, no exception, sorry. And you know what is cool about that? Is that you live every single second, every single moment like it would be it's last. It's about passion and it's intense but above all, everything you're feeling is real. Nothing is a lie. You can see that in every look, every kiss, every hug that the person shares with you. Sometimes a summer romance worths more than a long time relationship. Think about that.



I know I take this poor blog just to talk about personal issues, people's personal issues, not mine. It's true, i know that. And I'm really sorry. I could easily write about the world, about politics, cinema  but I DON'T want to. I think sometimes getting to know ourselves feelings are more important than other subjects cause on the moment you start knowing you and start helping yourself than you're ready to do something about the world.


I have a really good feeling about these future days. Really good.


ps. I'm sorry for posting in English but it's because my sister's computer keyboard don't recognize portuguese writing and it freaks me out.

0 deixe um mísero comentário: